Nizamabad Premium Turmeric Bulbs is the original genuine high curcumin turmeric. It is very popular in the US and other countries and has curcumin percentages of min.5%. This generic variety of turmeric is grown only in Kerala state.
Nizamabad Turmeric Bulbs is much darker in colour. Its curcumin content on average at 5% and may be as high as 6.5%, making it a more effective colouring agent with superior fresh turmeric flavour notes. Alleppey turmeric more closely resembles the flavour of fresh turmeric and has a somewhat earthy aroma with surprisingly delicate top notes of lemon and mint, reminiscent of its cousin, ginger. The texture is 'oily' due to the higher curcumin content, and when blending with other spices we suggest sieving it through a small strainer to prevent clumping.
We are offering the finest quality Nizamabad Premium Turmeric Bulbs in the market.Nizamabad Premium Turmeric Bulbs are enriched with antioxidants and other minerals that make these best to be used for the treatment of contusions, rheumatism and jaundice.
Turmeric is used to flavour and to colour foodstuffs. It is a principal ingredient in curry powder. Turmeric oleoresin is used in brine pickles and to some extent in mayonnaise and relish formulations, non-alcoholic beverages, gelatins, butter and cheese etc. The colour curcumin extracted from turmeric is used as a colourant. Turmeric is also used as a dye in textile industry. It is used in the preparation of medicinal oils, ointments and poultice. It is stomachic, carminative, tonic, blood purifier and an antiseptic. It is used in cosmetics. The aqueous extracts has biopesticidal properties.
Health benefits of Turmeric
- 1) Lowering LDL cholesterol - Studies have shown that turmeric lowers LDL cholesterol levels. LDLs are responsible for the buildup of plaque in the arteries that could lead to heart disease.
- 2) Treating High Blood Pressure - Turmeric has been shown to improve blood flow as well as strengthen blood vessels.
- 3) Guarding Against Cancer - Studies point to turmeric's ability to neutralize free radicals, chemicals that could damage cells. Turmeric can ward off cancer and tumorous growths.
- 4) Promoting General Health - Turmeric extract contains powerful antioxidants which can help boost the body's immune system and protect against illness and disease.
INDIAN NAME OF SPICES
- Hindi : Haldi
- Bengali : Halud, Pitras
- Gujarati : Haldhar, Haldi
- Kannada : Arishia
- Konkani : Halad
- Malayalam : Manjal
- Marathi : Halede, Halad
- Oriya : Haldil
- Punjabi : Haldar, Haldhar, Haldi
- Sanskrit : Haladi, Harita
- Tamil : Manjal
- Telugu : Pasupu
- Urdu : Haladi
- Product Name: Nizamabad Turmeric Bulbs
- Type: Single Herbs & Spices
- Style: Dried
- Drying Process: AD
- Processing Type: Raw
- Certification: ISO
- Shape: Powder
- Color: Golden-yellow
- Place of Origin: India
- Weight (kg): 500
- Shelf Life: 2 – 3 Years at STC
- Model Number: CRE 251 - CRE 260
- Type: Indian Turmeric
BOTANICAL NAMECOMMERCIAL PART
RHIZOME OR UNDERGROUND STEM
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
You Might Also Like
What People Are Saying
Good Quality Products
Product quality is good ,
customer service team helped me to pick right product
cost compare to other sites is less
Product quality and packaging very nice.. overall very satisfied. Do recommend to buy products from here. 😊 🙏
happy with the products
I placed an order recently on Nutrixia for ayurvedic herbs and spices . Nutrixia has good and wide range best quality herbs - very useful in recent times and fast delivery at wholesale reasonable prices. I am happy with the products placed another order too.
Love it so much
Nice people nd products also. Taking care of Customer. Strong recommendations for purchasing from their store