If you are suffering from Dry cough, try out these effective Ayurvedic home remedies:
- Before bedtime, take warm milk with turmeric and honey. This works as a natural antibiotic.
- Consume turmeric powder mixed with honey three times a day.
- Licorice (Mulethi) lozenges to reduce inflammation.
- Use the decoction of Sauf (Ani seeds) as the base water to make coffee or tea.
- Sooth your infected throat pipe with natural cough syrup made by mixing ginger and honey. Boil a piece of ginger (peeled) in water. Filter and mix 1 tsp of honey and consume. You can even chew small pieces of ginger sprinkled with water for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder in warm water or tea for relief from throat irritability
- Drink tea made of Tulsi (Basil leaves), ginger and honey
- You can chew Tulsi leaves throughout the day for faster recovery
Products mentioned in the blog