Abrus precatorius, commonly known as jequirity bean or rosary pea, is a herbaceous flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae.
- we are not recommending it for direct consumption, it is used for making medicines under scientist observation.
- Red Gunja is a very strong herb and when in a little bit of overdose it may lead to severe vomiting and purgation.
- Proper purification methods should be followed before using it for medicinal purpose
What is Red Gunja Seeds? what are the benefits of Red Gunja seeds?
- It is string aphrodisiac and works naturally to improve sexual stamina helping in dealing with sexual disorders in a natural way
- People suffering from low sperm counts or other similar problems can take this seeds with consultation from doctor
- it is vata pacifying.
- It helps to solve digestive problems and improves appetite and taste
- It also has some beneficial effect on vision
- Wound healing improves with use
- Gunja helps in improving texture of the skin and hair.
- Gunja also helps strengthen immunity and provides bodily strength working as a general body stengthener.
Abrus precatorius is commonly known as jequirity, Crab's eye, or rosary pea, paternoster pea, love pea, precatory pea or bean, prayer bead, John Crow Bead, coral bead, red-bead vine, country licorice, Indian licorice, wild licorice Jamaica wild licorice, Akar Saga, coondrimany, gidee gidee, Jumbie bead ratti/rettee/retty, or weather plant
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
supar quality he thank you
achi quality he
Good and very well packed