- Operculina turpethum (Linn.) (OT) Silva Manso also called as Tihudi/Trivrit because of the triangular shape stem is an Indian Ayurvedic herb, belonging to the family Convolvulaceae.
- It is known by other names Indian Jalap/Turpeth root in English, Nisoth/Turpeth/Panila/Pithori in Hindi, Trivrit in Sanskrit, Tegada in Telugu, Trikolpakkonna/Triputa/Sivata in Malayalam, Sigade in Kannada, and Kumbham/Sivatai in Tamil.
- It is usually found on the roadsides across India, up to 1000 square feet and sometimes cultivated in gardens as an ornament.
- The distribution of this plant is randomly found in tropical regions of India, America, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China, Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Mauritania, and Africa.
- In Ayurvedic system, OT-Nishoth has been incorporated as in the group of “ten purgative herbs,” supportive for a therapeutic enema, ten antidote herbs in the group of herbs eliminating the toxins, and in the group of colon cleanser, anticancer, and antidote herb
It takes on average 3-5 days.
Our products comes in transparent Ziploc Pouch, which keeps our products in good condition.
We supply 100 % Natural and authenticate products.There are no added colors and preservatives.Our products are Non Gmo and Vegan Friendly.
Keep it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and sunlight. Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.Keep away from Children's