Nishot Powder Nishoth Operculina Turpethum - Ipomoea Turpethum Indian Jalap निशोथ पाउडर
- Operculina turpethum (Linn.) (OT) Silva Manso also called as Tihudi/Trivrit because of the triangular shape stem is an Indian Ayurvedic herb, belonging to the family Convolvulaceae.
- It is known by other names Indian Jalap/Turpeth root in English, Nisoth/Turpeth/Panila/Pithori in Hindi, Trivrit in Sanskrit, Tegada in Telugu, Trikolpakkonna/Triputa/Sivata in Malayalam, Sigade in Kannada, and Kumbham/Sivatai in Tamil.
- It is usually found on the roadsides across India, up to 1000 square feet and sometimes cultivated in gardens as an ornament.
- The distribution of this plant is randomly found in tropical regions of India, America, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China, Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Mauritania, and Africa.
- In Ayurvedic system, OT-Nishoth has been incorporated as in the group of “ten purgative herbs,” supportive for a therapeutic enema, ten antidote herbs in the group of herbs eliminating the toxins, and in the group of colon cleanser, anticancer, and antidote herb
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.