- Mace is commonly added in Indian cooking, the spice has very low-fat content and helps improve your digestion.
- Mace has been employed in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mace essential oil has become a prominent one in the therapeutic scene as it helps to get relief from stress.
- The spice is beneficial in improving your cognitive functioning and sleep cycle.
Nutritional Value Of Mace
- Improves digestion
- Promotes blood circulation
- Improves kidney health