- Root is useful in asthma, cough and scrofulous affections.
- It is given in fever and is useful in sinusitis.
- Juice of leaves is used with ghee as an application to herpetic eruptions and pemphigus.
- Leaves are vermifuge and bitter tonic.
- The root is one of the five ingredients of Brahata panchamool and has a large demand.
- The plant is considered as antitoxic, antiseptic, astringent and styptic.
The Bharang Mool-Clerodendrum Serratum-Bharangi-Serrate glory bower-भारङ्ग (Bharang)-Baranghi - Bhadangi destined to impress, and priced at only Rs. 68.00, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 07, 2019