- Root is useful in asthma, cough and scrofulous affections.
- It is given in fever and is useful in sinusitis.
- Juice of leaves is used with ghee as an application to herpetic eruptions and pemphigus.
- Leaves are vermifuge and bitter tonic.
- The root is one of the five ingredients of Brahata panchamool and has a large demand.
- The plant is considered as antitoxic, antiseptic, astringent and styptic.
It takes on average 3-5 days.
Our products comes in transparent Ziploc Pouch, which keeps our products in good condition.
We supply 100 % Natural and authenticate products.There are no added colors and preservatives.Our products are Non Gmo and Vegan Friendly.
Keep it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and sunlight. Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.Keep away from Children's