- Root is useful in asthma, cough and scrofulous affections.
- It is given in fever and is useful in sinusitis.
- Juice of leaves is used with ghee as an application to herpetic eruptions and pemphigus.
- Leaves are vermifuge and bitter tonic.
- The root is one of the five ingredients of Brahata panchamool and has a large demand.
- The plant is considered as antitoxic, antiseptic, astringent and styptic.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.