- Alfalfa chlorophyll is a powerful substance that is well-known for its healing properties, especially for skin problems.
- The chlorophyll in alfalfa is renowned for cleansing our body of impurities. It is a substance that is used to detoxify the body. It also fights infection.
- Alfalfa chlorophyll is rich in Vitamin A and enzymes. These properties make it essential for healthy skin. Vitamin A helps in the maintenance and construction of skin that is healthy and glowing.
- Alfalfa chlorophyll and its high Vitamin A content help to cure dry skin problems. It improves the complexion and the texture of the skin.
- Alfalfa is rich in vitamins. The Vitamins B1 and B6 found in this great plant are essential for the proper growth and health of hair.
- Alfalfa has a high protein content that helps in hair growth.
- Silica is known to slow the process of hair loss and helps in the prevention of baldness. Alfalfa contains silica, so including it in your diet can help in the growth of healthy hair.
Very pure and perfect