Every time we order a pizza, one additional thing is necessary is jar of Oregano-Origanum vulgare ,It add extra taste,this is what generally oregano known for but it also has many health benefits.
Oregano has a peppery, slightly bitter taste. which makes it distinctly flavored tea. Oregano leaves are used in a fresh or dried form. Dried oregano has a stronger flavor than fresh ones.
Health benefits of Oregano Tea-
According to The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, oregano can be used for the following illnesses and conditions:
- Cold sores
- muscle pain
- heart conditions
- intestinal parasites
- sore throat
- repelling insects
- menstrual cramps
Other benefits of Oregano-
- Eating fresh oregano leaves helps to boost the immune system.
- Oregano is a good source of vitamin A, iron, and manganese.
- Oregano is a rich source of Vitamin K, Vitamin K is known to promote cardiovascular health
- Oregano has 42 times more antioxidant properties than apples since it is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Rich source of dietary fiber of oregano helps to control cholesterol levels in the blood.
- This herb is an excellent source of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, iron, and calcium.
- Potassium helps control heart rate and blood pressure caused by high sodium.
Recipe to make rose tea at home-
- Get Dry Oregano from market or buy .
- Wash them properly
- Add Oregano to drinking water
- Boil the water for 5 minutes
- Separate the petals and pour it in cup
- Add sugar or sweetener as per taste