Roses are symbol of Beauty and love.Fragrance of roses gives calming and sensual feeling.
But roses aren't purely pretty,the oil and water extracted from roses has numerous benefits.
(I am not recommending to eat roses but to make tea from it )
Rose tea is perfect healthy solution that you can consume daily .
(Rose tea made from petals and buds)
Benefits of Rose Tea-
- Improves menstrual health and reduce anxiety, pain, and inflammatory diseases.
- Useful for digestive problems.
- Helps in controlling diabetes .
- Helps to soothe a sore throat.
- Hair growth.
Rose petals have excellent antioxidant and anti-allergic properties. Hence, drinking rose tea or applying its extracts topically may treat scalp inflammation and hair fall.
- Good for skin as it is antibacterial.
- Good for Vata & Pitta.
- High Vitamin C helps to Boost immune system.
- Helps in generation of collagen which is vital for the health of your skin and hair.
Recipe to make rose tea at home
- Get fresh rose petals from market or buy (Combination of red and pink petals is best)
- Wash them properly
- Add petals to drinking water
- Boil the water for 5 minutes
- Separate the petals and pour it in cup
- Add sugar or sweetener as per taste
buy rose petals online
#nutrixia #nutrixiafood #health #skin #rosepetal